Welcome to the CDD Information Network
Providing Library Services and Community Resource Connections Throughout the State of New Mexico
The Center for Development and Disability (CDD) Information Network strives to provide high quality library services, as well as connections to community resources. We offer a wide array of disability related materials and services for individuals with disabilities, families, healthcare professionals, school personnel, advocates, case managers, and others.
The UNM Center for Development and Disability Information Network has been remodeled and expanded. We invite you to visit. We are located at:
(South side of Menaul Blvd. between University and Carlisle)
2300 Menaul Blvd NE
Albuquerque, NM 87107
505-272-0281 or 1-800-827-6380
We are located on the first floor of the west building.
There is plenty of free parking in the rear of the building.
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday
9:00 a.m. - 12:00 noon and 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Closed for lunch 12:00 noon - 1:00 p.m.
Closed Saturday and Sunday
Library Book Return
Located in Library Lobby
Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
New Titles and Featured Topics in the Library:
We often add new titles, so click on CDD Library Catalog on the left toolbar, then click on the website LISTS TAB for new arrivals and featured topics. Let us know how we can help you.
Center for Development and Disability Information Network Library
Disability Resource Directory:
Click on the Disability Resource Directory on the left toolbar to find agencies and services in New Mexico. CDD Information Network Disability Resource Directory or call our Information Specialists directly for assistance at: 505-272-8549 or 1-800-552-8195.
For resources related to Brain Injury, call: 505-272-0411 or toll free 855-849-0921.
Services we provide include:
- A specialized library with disability related books, videos, DVDs, periodicals, and journals available for check-out or onsite use by the public, along with, Information Specialists who can connect you to local, state, and national organizations and program resources
- An accessible computer work station, available for public use
- An online Disability Resource Directory, available 24/7 to anyone with internet access. Search for agency and program contact information.
- Outreach booths, information presentations and trainings for conferences, meetings or other events.
- Materials and publications, including bibliographies, Medicaid Tip Sheets, and helpful resource links
- BabyNet services, including information and referrals to early intervention agencies statewide
- Bi-lingual Spanish and English services and materials