Quality Childcare for All
Through funding from the New Mexico Children, Youth and Family Department, the Early Childhood Learning Network (ECLN) supports quality inclusive childcare throughout New Mexico through a variety of initiatives including:
- Support and coordination of the Child Care Inclusion Specialists (CCIS) at the child care Training and Technical Assistance Programs (TTAP) throughout the state. The CCISs support the inclusion of young children with special needs in early childhood learning environments.
- Training, technical assistance, and reflective supervision provided to all New Mexico Child Care Inclusion Specialists.
- Monthly case review sessions provided by ECLN staff for the CCIS across the state utilizing video teleconferencing.
- Inclusion Resource Guide developed by ECLN and available on-line and in hard copy at each TTAP.
- Development of training used by the CCIS to support inclusion in early childhood learning centers throughout New Mexico.
- Development of 6 hour Inclusion Course, which is taught by the CCIS, for all licensed child care providers at the 3 and 4 star quality rating level.
For more information please contact Joe DeBonis at 505-272-3825 or firstname.lastname@example.org.